Monday, July 29, 2013

CHA Part l!!!


Busy, busy, busy!!!
That is what we have been this summer so far.
We have been keeping the little ones occupied with
activities along with ourselves.
This past week we had a chance to head back to Vegas and
guess where I went?!
YEP!
To CHA and it was so much fun especially meeting
the faces behind brilliant inspiration!



She knows I would be over her house everyday if we lived a
little bit closer to one another.
I am still up for those sewing lessons though!


YAAAAY!!! I had the chance to meet and hang out with
Brandin from Webster's Pages! She is soooooooo sweet!


Diana another fellow DT member for Webster's Pages is
also a sweety! We had a chance to chat a bit and get to
know a little bit more about each other. It is always an
exciting event in which we get a chance to actually see each other.


YAAAAAAY again! I met Heidi for the first time and had a chance to
do her wonderful make-n-take!!! She is brilliant!


I was a little sad not to have been able to talk more with the
lovely Maggie Holmes but the day was winding down.
She was still sweet enough to let me get a quick pic of
her and all her gorgeous designs!



                                      WHEW! Just going back over this make me wish it could
                                      have lasted longer. There are still so many more pics to
                                      come soon!
                                      Be blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment