Monday, October 7, 2013

Recorded (Webster's Pages)


Good morning to all!
I hope and pray that you had a wonderful weekend and
a great start to yet another week.
Yes, time is zipping by us and I just can't believe that
it is October already!

Today I wanted to share an awesome line by Allison Kreft of Webster's Pages.
This line is one of my faves Recorded and
is now available!



Here is a peek at my latest creation using this line which
can be found here!
LOVE the cameras!!!


                                        This month as always is a busy one.
                                        This year in inself has been quite busy which
                                         took me by surprise. There's nothing to do
                                         but keep riding it through with holidays
                                         coming up. Fun, Fun, Fun!

                                         Well that is it for now. Have a blessed day all and
                                         stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment